CREW Sacramento is the leading organization for women in the commercial real estate industry. As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier networking coalition, CREW Sacramento is dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. CREW Network’s membership of nearly 10,000 professionals in 74 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate — providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines.
Since 1982, CREW Sacramento has connected commercial real estate professionals in the Sacramento region, working together to:
- Promote the common business interests of members and improve business conditions
- Create a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking
- Push the boundaries in every facet of commercial real estate through provocative dialogue among peers drawn from every discipline in the industry
- Provide educational programs that are relevant to our industry and members
- Enable members to be active and involved in our community.
CREW Sacramento's members are empowered by both sharing their knowledge and learning from the insight of others. In growing and strengthening our network, we aim to create more opportunities for women in commercial real estate.