CREW Sacramento is dedicated to furthering the success and influence of women in the real estate industry. We are surrounded by dynamic women in our community. Each year we gather to recognize and honor the accomplishments of women in our industry who are leaders in their field who have made an impact on our community at CREW Sacramento’s Women of Influence Awards Ceremony.
WOMEN OF INFLUENCE AWARDS RECIPIENTS - 2016
- Developer - Rachel Bardis with Bardis Homes
- General Contractor - Allison Otto with Otto Construction
- Attorney - Candy Harper with Trainor Fairbrook
- Finance - Becki Roberts with Central Valley Community Bank
- Architect - Theresa Paige with LPAS Architecture
- Property Manager - Kim Hood with Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- The Nancy Hotchkiss Woman of Influence Award - Meea Kang
At CREW Sacramento, we’re proud to celebrate the standout achievements and leadership exhibited by our members each year.
RISING STAR AWARD
This award is given to an outstanding new member, a “Rising Star” in our organization. It recognizes a new member’s exceptional contribution to CREW Sacramento while portraying the spirit and mission of CREW Sacramento. Thank you Ashley for stepping up and being a dynamic member this year! We are excited what we will see from you in Membership this year.
MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD
This award is given to the outstanding member of the year, to recognize their time and energy contributed to CREW Sacramento, their leadership qualities, professionalism and their promotion of networking and actively getting others involved. Ali has done an amazing job diving right in with membership. She has been actively involved throughout the year. Thank you so much Ali for your service to make this organization amazing!