CREW Sacramento is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW Sacramento Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field. All CREW Sacramento Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve individual terms of two years.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the commercial real estate industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in the commercial real estate industry
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of CREW Sacramento membership
2018 CREW Sacramento Board of Directors
Ashley Hevenor Frazer
Warren G. Bender Co.
Director - Community Service/Outreach
JB Bostick Company
Director - PR/Marketing/Communications
Meeta Lele, AIA
RMW architecture & interiors
(916) 449-1400 (408)