Is one of your resolutions to read more in 2021? Need motivation and accountability? If so, join CREW Sacramento for our monthly Book Club discussion. It's a great way to get back to reading, learn something new, and NETWORK!
Every 1st Wednesday of the month, we’ll discuss the monthly book choice via Zoom with directed questions. Everybody will be able to express their opinions, likes, dislikes on the monthly book choice.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
To be discussed at the March 3 meeting at 4 p.m.
- The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict
To be discussed at the April 7 meeting at 4 p.m.
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
To be discussed at the May 5 meeting at 4 p.m.
- My Own Words by Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mary Hartnett
To be discussed at the June 2 meeting at 4 p.m.
- Emotional Intelligence: 10th Anniversary Edition; Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
To be discussed at the July 7 meeting at 4 p.m.
- Being Bold by Richelle E. Goodrich
To be discussed at the August 4 meeting at 4 p.m.
Free for members / $15 for nonmembers