Is one of your resolutions to read more in 2021? Need motivation and accountability? If so, join CREW Sacramento for our monthly Book Club discussion. It's a great way to get back to reading, learn something new, and NETWORK!
Every 1st Wednesday of the month, we’ll discuss the monthly book choice via Zoom with directed questions. Everybody will be able to express their opinions, likes, dislikes on the monthly book choice.
- American Spy: A Novel by Lauren Wilkinson (Oct 6)
- The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig (November 3)
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Stanny (January 5)
- Life in 20 Lessons by Chris Meyer (February 2)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (March 2)
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant (April 6)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Kristin Hannah (May 4)
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey (June 1)