Is one of your resolutions to read more in 2022? Need motivation and accountability? If so, join CREW Sacramento for our monthly Book Club discussion. It's a great way to get back to reading, learn something new, and NETWORK!
Every month, we’ll discuss the monthly book choice with directed questions. Everybody will be able to express their opinions, likes, dislikes on the monthly book choice.
Email email@example.com to register to attend this free event!
- Life in 20 Lessons by Chris Meyer (February 2)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (March 2)
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant (April 6)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Kristin Hannah (May 11)
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey (June 8)