Let’s discuss Lease provision changes or additions that are important to both landlords and business tenants to protect themselves during the COVID-19 pandemic. Evaluate if your current leases contain provisions that may delay or excuse performance due to force majeure, interruption of service, or denial of access. Led by Alison Geddes of Trainor Fairbrook.
Alison Geddes is an attorney in Trainor Fairbrook’s Property Management and Litigation Departments. Ms. Geddes’ commercial property management experience includes assisting owners and managers of retail, industrial, office and mixed-use property.
read full bio
Reserve your spot in one of bi-weekly upcoming Virtual Conversation Corners, complimentary to members, zoom networking led by CREW Sacramento board members and industry experts. View the series and be sure to add your expertise to the discussions.
Free to CREW members.
- June 10 - property portfolio / property management
- June 24 - brokerage / leasing
- July 8 - banking / finance
- July 22 - Prop 15 "Split Property Tax Roll" Initiative (Removing Prop. 13 property tax protections from commercial and industrial property).
- July 29 - Marketing for Real Estate
- August 19 - Risk Management / Insurance / Business Interruption
- September 2 - Legal (COVID-19 language)
- September 23 - Healthy Buildings – WELL Building Standard as a Marketing Tool
- October 28 - Urban CRE Migration
$0 member / $15 nonmember