Led by Kristina Gwinn – LPAS Architecture + Design
Kristina is an Associate at LPAS Architecture + Design, a multi-discipline design firm with offices in Sacramento and San Francisco, CA. As the Director of the Firm’s Interior Design studio, she has worked on a wide variety of project types including Multi-Family Housing, Commercial Office, Higher Education and K-12 facilities. Kristina is a WELL Accredited Professional and as a firm design leader, has integrated her passion for healthy buildings and spaces through the design process.
As an early advocate of Healthy Building principles, Kristina seeks to put occupants’ health and wellbeing as a central and critical element in building design; she has made it her mission to educate clients and the community on designing for building occupant health. As the topic becomes more important in today’s world, Kristina has been a regular speaker to present the International WELL Building Standard.
Kristina is a Sacramento native and graduated from California State University Sacramento with a B.A. in Interior Design. She takes pride in the relationships she’s built through her involvement in the local design community.
- What is the WELL Building Standard v2
- The new normal, a focus on wellness
- Benefits of Healthy Buildings for Building Owners and Occupants
- Maximizing your ROI, thru wellness
- Using the WELL Health-Safety rating to get people back to the office
- Ways to use WELL as a real estate marketing tool
Reserve your spot in one of bi-weekly upcoming Virtual Conversation Corners, complimentary to members, zoom networking led by CREW Sacramento board members and industry experts. View the series and be sure to add your expertise to the discussions.
Free to CREW members.
- June 10 - property portfolio / property management
- June 24 - brokerage / leasing
- July 8 - banking / finance
- July 22 - Prop 15 "Split Property Tax Roll" Initiative (Removing Prop. 13 property tax protections from commercial and industrial property).
- July 29 - Marketing for Real Estate
- August 19 - Risk Management / Insurance / Business Interruption
- September 2 - Legal (COVID-19 language)
- September 23 - Healthy Buildings – WELL Building Standard as a Marketing Tool
$0 member / $15 nonmember