This week we'll be discussing the 2020 CREW Network Benchmark Study Report along with Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
CREW Network's 2020 Benchmark Study Report, Gender and Diversity in Commercial Real Estate: 2020 measures progress for women over the last 15 years and benchmarks diversity, equity and inclusion in the industry.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) refers to efforts companies take to help make a more welcoming, equitable environment enabling people of different backgrounds to succeed by valuing individual differences, fostering cultures that minimize bias, and addressing systemic inequities.
Senior Regional Property Manager, Phillips Edison Company
Reserve your spot in one of bi-weekly upcoming Virtual Conversation Corners, complimentary to members, zoom networking led by CREW Sacramento board members and industry experts. View the series and be sure to add your expertise to the discussions.
Topics range from the post-pandemic workplace to managing remote work on top of at-home responsibilities. Learn how to develop smart solutions for safe, effective business practices from your peers.
Free to CREW members.
- June 10 - property portfolio / property management
- June 24 - brokerage / leasing
- July 8 - banking / finance
- July 22 - Prop 15 "Split Property Tax Roll" Initiative (Removing Prop. 13 property tax protections from commercial and industrial property).
- July 29 - Marketing for Real Estate
- August 19 - Risk Management / Insurance / Business Interruption
- September 2 - Legal (COVID-19 language)
- September 23 - Healthy Buildings – WELL Building Standard as a Marketing Tool
- October 28 - Urban CRE Migration
- November 12 - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- December 10 - 2020 Year in Review
$0 member / $15 nonmember