This week, Sacramento Business Journal's reporter and digital editor Sonya Sorich will be discussing 2020 Year in Review.
Digital Editor, Sacramento Business Journal
Reserve your spot in one of bi-weekly upcoming Virtual Conversation Corners, complimentary to members, zoom networking led by CREW Sacramento board members and industry experts. View the series and be sure to add your expertise to the discussions.
Topics range from the post-pandemic workplace to managing remote work on top of at-home responsibilities. Learn how to develop smart solutions for safe, effective business practices from your peers.
Free to CREW members.
- June 10 - property portfolio / property management
- June 24 - brokerage / leasing
- July 8 - banking / finance
- July 22 - Prop 15 "Split Property Tax Roll" Initiative (Removing Prop. 13 property tax protections from commercial and industrial property).
- July 29 - Marketing for Real Estate
- August 19 - Risk Management / Insurance / Business Interruption
- September 2 - Legal (COVID-19 language)
- September 23 - Healthy Buildings – WELL Building Standard as a Marketing Tool
- October 28 - Urban CRE Migration
- November 12 - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- December 10 - 2020 Year in Review
$0 member / $15 nonmember